As part of our outplacement packages, Surcorp RS Outplacement offers full career transition coaching, encompassing the following service components: “Job Loss Counselling,” “Skills Assessments,” “Career Profile Testing,” “Job Search Assistance,” “Re-Employment Planning,” “Networking Training” and “Career & Personal Evaluations.” Our 4-phase holistic job loss counselling and career coaching approach supports clients through difficult career transitions by encouraging them to develop goals and tactical step-by-step plans to achieve the results they seek.
- Pre-planning for terminations.
- Guidance to management personnel on planning/conducting reduction in force activities.
- Counselling on day-of termination(s) announcement.
- Advice to managers on best communication approach in order to minimize risk and handle the sensitive issues surrounding impacts on employees.
- Setting outplacement objectives at commencement of consultation.
For Released Employees
Our one-to-one outplacement counselling sessions are a key factor in the released employee's ability to move forward with a positive attitude and effective job campaign strategies. Every released individual, regardless of outplacement category, will receive guidance in the following areas: